View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Calibre 9.2 Issue-Problem Solved

Can't seem to update. I follow the prompt and run the file, provide admin approval (just like always) and instead of the usual install, I get custom, repair or uninstall. I went through both custom and repair, it said it installed, but 9.2 still shows as a new update. Then I tried to download metadata in bulk, and it said it was missing the file. I know it worked under previous versions, but can't get it to work here. Am I downloading the update from the wrong place? Any help would be appreciated. Debra

Well, for some reason this afternoon, it decided to work as usual. Windows had pushed a lot of stuff last week, so something just didn't play nice. Glad to have it working again.

Last edited by Sydney's Mom; 10-16-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote