View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:19 AM   #25
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasken View Post
What would you say the biggest problem is with buying on the device?

Is it hard to find interesting books? Hard to figure out if the interesting book is worth buying? Hard to buy it once you decided to purchase it?
I want to open my reader, see my library, pick a book and read (for me it's a reader not a purchasing tool)

Dont want to sit watching it sync while it downloads newest, recommended and whatever else it auto downloads (might not be applicable on all devices)

This constant push of things kobo thinks/wants me to buy is one thing that is driving me away from kobo
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote