View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I'm a convert. I love my NT!

I used to think that I was the type of reader that really enjoyed the smell and feel of "real" books and would never enjoy using any sort of ereader. Then my wife got me a Kindle 3 for Christmas 2010. I fell in love with it instantly and never looked back.

Then, when the Nook Color came out, and later the Kindle Fire and the Nook Tablet, new prejudices arose. I only liked eink readers, not those silly old LCD based ereader tablets. Then my wife got me a Nook Tablet for Christmas 2011. I instantly fell in love with my new toy for reading comics, watching videos, playing games and just general use; but not for reading novels. I could never read novels on this device with it's LCD screen that's hard on the eyes with its relatively short battery life. Now I've finally turned 180 degrees again and given up my final prejudice, after starting to read my latest novel on my NT, I have to say, I love my NT for everything, including reading novels.

This is an awesome little device and I can't say enough good about it. Now my wife has one and it's rare that one, if not both of us doesn't have them in our hands.

Thanks Sweetheart!

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote