Thread: PRS-650 Flashing the firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #10
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyu34 View Post
hi induna, is porkupan's flash contains the droid fall back fonts that supports all unicode?

I am interested in the flash because I need it to display chinese book titles. I don't need chinese menus.

thanks!
I believe the flash has full unicode support. It does display Cyrillic characters correctly. Howerver, since I only read languages that use the roman alphabet, I can't really test this. Why don't you try the flash and find out? It's very easy.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote