View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Kobo review(s) at Amazon.com

You can actually buy a Kobo through Amazon, though not directly from them. Which means that you can write a review of the Kobo that appears on Amazon.

When I checked, the Kobo had one review, a one-star review from someone who hated it and threw his in the trash!

Are we going to let this one reviewer be the one and only voice passing judgment on our ereader? I think not!

I have submitted a four-star review (there's room for improvement, IMO).
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote