View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #36
cdntinpusher
cdntinpusher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cdntinpusher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cdntinpusher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Libre Color
Hi Binky,

Thanks for the input. My device wouldn't hard reset on the original firmware. Holding down the power button for any length of time over 3 seconds simply resulted in it turning off or on. So I finally broke down and did the firmware update to 2.11. It solved the sleep timer issue, and added a new menu option to change language encoding. It might have increased speaker volume, but I couldn't really tell.

In response to laos369, it appears that the Libre formats all formats this way. I've seen the same behaviour in .txt, epub and even pdf where there is no paragraph indent. Section breaks are parent, but aren't huge spaces, but only slightly larger than normal line spacing. Chapter breaks seem OK.

In response to Ken Maltby, I was either incorrect in my assessment of PDF Reflow (I had only used a graphic novel when I evaluated it) or firmware 2.11 has fixed it, as PDF text reflows now.
cdntinpusher is offline   Reply With Quote