Thread: TOC Wonkiness
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Question TOC Wonkiness

Hi:

First, let me say I really love Sigil--thanks for making it.

I'm in the middle of converting a lousily-formatted epub that was InDesign-generated (by someone else) into an epub viable for Nook and which I'll then run thru Calibre to generate a .mobi for Amazon. I've run through the originally-provided epub and inserted chapter breaks, fixed the images, and so forth. However, weirdly, the last two H1's I inserted, for an "About the Authors" page and an "Other books in this series" page don't work in Nook, although all the other TOC pointers, all of which are xhtml formatted exactly the same, DO work in Nook. Suffice it to say, it's a little frustrating.

I can't see anything, html-wise, that would be causing this wee glitch. Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

Thanks,

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote