View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Exactly. If they're using calibre to launch the editor in the first place, they're probably using calibre to send books to the device. From a library.

By all means, everyone should use caution when editing ... period. But editing the file on the device doesn't seem (to me) to be the "Danger! Danger! Will Robinson" scenario some are making it. No more dangerous than editing, say... the MAIN COPY IN THE LIBRARY (which people don't seem to go out of their way to warn users about doing).
The danger is the confusion caused, that they are NOT editing the more-master copy in the Library

"But I edited that error, already" ( Been there and I cant blame Calibre )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote