View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #1060
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivakuska View Post
Hellow.
Please HELP
I have problem that seems you solve it. Please help me to install Duokan on Kindle 4 Touch Firmaware Version 5.3.2. I read a hundred of forums, i made exact steps that is shown but my kindle wont start to install Duokan. I dont know what is the problem. I will be very grateful with your help..

Thank you
Wait your response
You can't. You have to downgrade to 5.1.2 first, by flashing a pristine 5.1.2 main image and kernel.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote