View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #26
cme
reader
cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Got a 1603-PW today and it's pretty much perfect. There are absolutely no color clouds or any other discolorations.

I guess they figured out what the problem was, because none of the other 7 (!) Kindle Paperwhite I had in my hands (not all my own ), were that good and all were 1501, 1502 and 1503 batch models. And yes, ALL of them had color clouds of some sort (red, green, blue ...) and I saw them even though their owners didn't. So i'd say I'm sensitive to it.

It's still not 100% perfect as the light is not evenly distributed among the screen as advertised, but it's pretty much the same as with the Kobo Glo (compared both devices side by side).
cme is offline   Reply With Quote