View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #282
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Version 2.3.0

Collections Manager 2.3.0 now comes with shiny new icons!

Many thanks to rorogio for the effort spent in designing the new icons!

Download the new version from the first post. Note: for some obscure reason, you'll probably have to restart the framework after the installation to see the new icons.

I'd be grateful if somebody more skilled with graphics than I am could update the "help" picture - I'm only trying to find my way around in Gimp all the time, for hours, without any useful result.

I'm attaching a non-redacted "blueprint" file that could be used (but feel free to use a different one; it just makes sense to use a Kindle Touch screenshot, because it shows the search field which isn't there on the PW). The commented version should contain pretty much the same information as the current one, with the following notes:
- it should be clear that the search functionality works on the Kindle Touch only
- ideally, it would point out that "Sans Serif Bold [X]" indicates a collection with X elements, while "Serif" indicates a normal item; that a gray item is not visible on the home screen, while a black one is; and that the "(number)" to the right indicates the number of collections the item is contained in.

Of course, you'll be given proper credits. (But you'll also have to agree to publish your work under the DWTFYWTPL).

Thanks for your contribution!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CollectionsManager-Help-Blueprint.png
Views:	454
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	97946  

Last edited by ixtab; 12-19-2012 at 05:51 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote