View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:56 AM   #8
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Wonderful!
That reminds me of the song by Dylan "When my ship comes in."

gmw, I see a story here.

Hmm... you're right. Perhaps I should go ahead just so I can write with the required verisimilitude. The cheque could get washed up on a desert island where the poor stranded sailor writes his message on the back and throws it back again - so when I finally get it, I'd have to choose between banking it or doing something about rescuing the sailor. I could even borrow lines off the Dylan song for chapter titles - they're obscure enough to fit almost anything I could write. (Shhh... don't tell anyone about this idea ).
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote