View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #49
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quit frankly Amazon have really missed the boat with the kindle fire instead of doing a WORLDWIDE release they made a BIG mistake of only selling it in the USA.
They COULD of had nearly a years worth of unchallenged sales worldwide but now that the NEXUS 7 has arrived it has been put strait back in the shadows as yesterdays tablet/media player chop job

I myself probably would of bought one when it was released ,as back then it did not have any real rivals FOR THE PRICE but Amazon.com in there wisdom did not want to sell outside the USA.

As every one should know TIME STANDS STILL FOR NO TABLET and now the kindle fire is far less of a attraction to buy as it's already outdated by it's competition.
The NEXUS 7 out performs the kindle fire in every way and any one who tries to argue otherwise is trying blowing smoke up your ass

I think it will be very interesting to see what happens to the kindle fire if or when it hits Japan.Considering the kindle is already a year old and out classed ,and also add fact that Japanese are the most tech hungry consumers who mostly want only the very latest technology then the kindle fires future looks uncertain there.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/10/27...ability-report

Last edited by darksaber35; 07-23-2012 at 02:50 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote