View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:49 AM   #5
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I can't read anyone's comments too deeply at the moment as I'm only 70% through. But here is what I will say at this stage of the book:

Completely agree about the writing. It's mesmerising. However, I did struggle sometimes understanding exactly what was being said.

Loved the ordering of Book I and Book II. I understand there is an edition that tells the story in chronological order. I couldn't think of anything worse. The transition from Book I to Book II was perfect for me.

I'm looking forward to getting this finished so I can read everyone's comments in more detail, but at the moment I don't even know what's going to happen and I don't want to spoil it.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote