View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #76
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by David58117 View Post
What features are being bypassed? I library lend via device and read my books via sdcard without issues. I'm not trying to argue, just understand what issues others are having....
It's a touch screen. One of the ways to avoid the screen freeze is to turn pages by the buttons and not swipe the screen. The expectation is you should be able to swipe and never touch the buttons if that is your preferred method. That is a major advantage of the touch screen to many people. Some ereaders don't even have page turn buttons as an option.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote