View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #60
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I'm slightly better than the average driver. I know this because I follow all the rules of driving (well, sometimes I fudge on that speed limit one) and I seem to be one of the only ones who do...
Sorry to burst your bubble! So am I...

I don't speed, never have gotten a speeding ticket (or any other ticket for that matter). I always use the signals to show that I'm changing lanes or that I'm going around the turn. I will stop for the red light. I won't try to crawl in the back of the car in front of me. And most importantly, I will try to drive the speed limit. Not above, not below. I hate those people who will slow down about 2km before they reach the traffic light. Or who will slow down because they want to leave the highway, while still on the highway (that's where those exit ramps are for!). Or simply will not drive the speed limit, but prefer to drive much slower...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I'm sorry that we can't see who voted how. I'd like to see who are the people who don't drive! I wonder why.
I got my license 6 years ago. The only reason I did get it was because we wanted to move to a place out of town. Where public transport isn't that good. Where I lived at that time, I absolutely didn't need a car. It was faster to go to work by bike + train than by car. It was faster to go to town by bike than by car.

Where I live now, it's a 7km bike trip (10km by car) to the train station and from there a 40 minute train trip to work. While it's a 45 minute car trip. We do car pool, so we are trying to be careful with the environment...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote