View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 11:46 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ah okay, i didn't understand your question. i think the site only hosts books which are available elsewhere (like PG). there are some CC books (like Cory Doctorow's books) but nothing exclusive to the site as far as i know.

if you want to read these texts on an ebook reader instead of your phone, i would recommend getting the texts elsewhere (here for instance ; quite a lot of them can already be found in our ebooks uploads section), they will be much nicer to read than the plain txt format. for reading on your phone it is a nice solution with a good implementation (from what i've seen). however, i have yet to try a different system, so i can't really compare.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote