View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #697
Marianogf777
Marianogf777 doesn't litterMarianogf777 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Dear NiLuJe and fellow forum users,

First of all, a big and excited handshake congratulating you for what you've done with the kindle. I'm not that big, but I do get excited and my handshakes can go wide. I tend to stick with things as they come, but the screensaver hack made my Kindle 3G experience so much the better! That until my sister sat on it for 120 km on a bumpy road. Needless to say, another Kindle had to be bought and brought asap to my itsy tiny country (Uruguay).

Anyhow, the thing is I have a Kindle Paperwhite with special offers and I've done everything that is said in the first post of this thread to put screensavers into it and I can't get it to work. I've jailbroken it, installed the python and the linkss and found 758x1024 png files... Everything step by step, but I still get the "Continue reading on your phone or tablet" screen every time I put it to sleep.

Is it because of the special offers? Because that cover "Continue reading..." is the only I see, not even the offers. Can it be something else I'm missing? Any thoughts, ideas, comments or some rope to hang myself will be more than welcome.

Thanks!!
Marianogf777 is offline   Reply With Quote