View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Use a Fire HD instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
Is there anyway to custom zoom a picture other than zoom to fit? The only thing that Kindle Paperwhite seems to allow me to do is zooming a picture to fit the screen but I want to zoom further like 200% or 300%.
I own a PW and a KFHD7-32. I do most of my reading on the PW. However, I only read history and biography eBooks. If I see a great map which I must see in detail on the PW, I sync to the KFHD7-32 and then look at the map there. One can see lots more details there and spread it much wider.

The KFHD7-32 allows one to use finger spreading of the picture after entering Zoom mode.

Then I continue reading on the PW with the KFHD7-32 kept at the map view I like.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote