View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #80
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
Thanks for the info. The part I like about Amazon's Cloud is that I can view all my ebooks that are in the cloud on my Kindle. When it comes to my Kindle Fire I can view apps, music, and pretty much everything else. If I had to use my browser to view them it wouldn't be quite as useful -- I'd have to look in a different spot so an extra step or two, plus something I'd have to remember to do, and I was born with the lazy gene. Still it would probably be worth just uploading my music (or at least some it).
I use Dropbox for everything but my music on my Kindle Fire. I have unlimited space for Music on my Amazon Cloud. You can add your Dropbox to ES File Explorer and grab files that way. Now that's lazy.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote