View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Thanks folks. I went to the Amazon app on the KF first and purchased, downloaded and installed it. Then I just went to the appstore that was also installed on the other devices I owned and downloaded and installed on each of those as well. I guess I wouldn't have been too upset if I had to repurchase for the cheap price again but once you own it on your amazon account then I should have known it is yours throughout.

Is there no end to this madness?

Gotta find what other .10 apps I want!
None of today's appeal to me. Maybe tomorrow's will be better.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote