View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #15
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
the "Outlander" series by Diana Gabaldon. You either love 'em or hate 'em. Many adore them!! This is one series where it *really* matters that you start at the beginning tho.
I didn't; hated & didn't finish it; started the series later un-knowingly, and wondered why that middle book sounded so familiar (up to where I had quit it). Yummy historical view!
I'd definitely say these are romance in disguise. I like them myself because I think they're fun, entertaining, light reading, but the books fits comfortably within 'historical romance' IMHO.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote