View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
given the small number of readers to sell two weeks is horribly slow for a company that blathers on about superior CS...typical. Just a way to earn interest on your cash to make a bit more in the mean time...hey from reading the posts about the low margins I bet that $100 they earn from holding everyone's funds might mean keeping the lights on another whole day.

Look pretty much everyone pre-ordered and was charged then from what I read and now it will take another two weeks?
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote