Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #632
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordCountess View Post
Does anyone know the children's book of the 'Three Little Pigs', except it's told as the wolf's side of the story. It's well-illustrated and the wolf explains that he had a terrible cold and 'sneezed their houses down' as he went around asking for sugar. It's sold my scholastic and can be found at almost any children's library. But I cannot remember the title of it to save my life.
Is this it,The True Story of the Three Little Pigs?

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote