Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 09:38 AM   #101
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
After looking back at this material, I've come to realize something: The comments were more of a contribution to the story than I'd previously realized (as well as serving to clarify why I took certain literary directions along the way). Now I'm considering collecting the story, and all comments, to be included as one document. Comments, questions, copyright concerns? (I wasn't planning on reserving the rights to this, BTW.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote