View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Check samples of the book at B&N and Amazon and compare with your copy. I've had a few books (8 or so?) from Kobo where the ePub's (I usually never download kePubs) were screwed up formatting wise (no italics, etc.) and the copies from elsewhere didn't have the problem. That's not to say it will make Kobo do anything, but it might give you a bit of leverage.

For me I contacted the publisher myself and they sent Kobo new copies right away. Of course it took Kobo months and months to actually make those 'fixed' copies available, but they eventually did.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote