View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:17 AM   #69
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
I've read that, like antennagate, the maps problem is, while real, rather overblown.

Seems like critics love to make hay with new Apple hardware and software releases.

Yes, I've seen the blog of errors...I also read lots comments of people who used it without any problems.
It is like antennagate is it? If we stand on one foot, hold the phone at arm's length gripped between the first and third fingers - it will work out we we are?

I just spent a typical Sunday - visiting relatives, lunching with children, trying out a new restaurant. As a test, I tried to have the new app direct us to each of our destinations. It failed in each case. It is not overblown, it is screwed. Totally screwed. I imagine that Apple will rush a fix, and I also imagine that like many of Apples's fixes, the first couple won't quite solve the problem. They need a way to roll back to the OS5 app, you know, the one from Google, the one that works.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote