View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #7
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by transmitthis View Post
Just out of interest, are you going to have a column with your own ratings too?
So you can look back and see what you thought of a book you read.
Or sort on star rating, so you can then look for similar books.
No, I simply wanted to mimic Amazon's rating in the existing Ratings column, for future reference. Right now, I waffle between rating a 3.5 star Amazon review as a 3 or 4 stars in Calibre.

It's not important enough for me to make my own column, but IMHO, it would be a nice future feature. A 1/2 star icon, and the ability to add ratings in .5 increments shouldn't be too difficult a change.... if there was enough interest.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote