View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
If I were going to buy one of these, it would probably be a Kindle. If your main source is going to be free books from the web, most of these sites-- here, Feedbooks, Smashwords, Manybooks, etc. offer books in Kindle format as well as ePub. I had a Sony and liked it. It was well made and I never had a problem with it, and I spent considerably more on mine than $230. So even though it is more expensive, that would be my second choice.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote