Thread: Opening Screen
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:38 PM   #6
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ov10fac View Post
Just got my Kindle 7 today. Have it all set up but when I open it I keep getting a screen advertising a TV show and no way to get rid of it. Anyone know how to eliminate this flash screen so it goes directly to my screen with apps viewable?
See other posts.

But are you saying you can't get to the home screen (press the bottom circle icon) or the For You screen (triangle icon) ?
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote