View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 03:51 AM   #12
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck64 View Post
Yes, I did. But I didn't find it helpful at all. The assistant made me deregister my device and factory reset it. But the problem persisted. There, she offered me to purchase a new Kindle
At that point it's wise to ask to be passed to someone more technical, or their superior. There are usually different levels of customer service expertise at Amazon and you usually start with the lowest level.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote