Thread: KOA2 KOA2 jail break
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 05:18 PM   #57
otanim
Enthusiast
otanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura about

Device: KOA, KOA2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Using a proxy server so that the new member appears to be in a different part of the world (where is: AM?) would probably fix the problem.
Or a VPN to somewhere outside of their own IP address region might also fix the problem.
Oh, AM is ISO Alpha-2 code as "Armenia". I've tried to change my info about location into a different various types. Also I've tried to use VPN (country: US), but seems this issue is not related with the country itself, idk, maybe I should have registered via VPN and maybe that's why system doesn't accept my account as a "trusted".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Just post more. I think you are getting close.
I just don't want to flood this thread with random messages, I hope I can contribute to this thread with non useless messages.
otanim is offline   Reply With Quote