View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 08:05 AM   #48
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Gotta be an INI corruption problem..
Bugger me! That must be it.

I was monitoring the program folder for changes but the program is actually writing in
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\sigil-ebook\sigil\sigil.ini

Never knew that existed.

It would be too simple to use the same folder the program is in.
Like Unix, Like DOS. Where you can find and back them up and fix them when they screw up.

OK. So I will back up that file and see if there is a rogue setting change next time Sigil dies.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote