View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:06 AM   #3
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
It's tricky to know which series are complete, since I haven't read many to the end (and honestly I suspect a lot of the ongoing series lose steam after a few books, just like TV shows that get run into the ground), but here are a couple of suggestions:

The Euphoria Online series by Phil Tucker, starting with Death March - This is a trapped-in-VR story. It's a complete trilogy of fairly short books, and I enjoyed it.

The Mage Errant series by John Bierce, starting with Into the Labyrinth - This is a straight secondary world progression fantasy, starting with a magic school. No portals or VR, so maybe not what you're looking for. I also had to check whether this was actually complete, since I am reading book 5 of 7 right now, but it does appear that book 7 is the finale. I can't say whether it sticks the landing, but I have enjoyed it so far.

If I think of any more I will add them.
Thank you! Euphoria Online was not on my radar, ill add all 3 books to my Kindle right away Mage Errant was devoured last year
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote