View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 12:01 AM   #27
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I came here to read this thread. I suppose I will look for older generation Sonys like on the ebay suggestions. I have a need for a device with no internet capabilities (not just "ignore the fact that it comes with capabilities and don't use the internet part") as I want to give ebooks to someone who just got paroled and one of his conditions for accepting any devices is no internet capability. (We just bought a phone specified by his parole officer so he can text and phone when he needs to). I also of course will buy and give him actual print books too.
The Sony PRS-650 is probably the best of the Sony no-WiFi readers. Someone in Calgary has one for sale on eBay.ca.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/284442745357...QAAOSwYMxhN9BN

You might be able to offer them less than their asking price.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote