View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 05:22 PM   #54
hollowpoint
Groupie
hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Mini, Kindle PW5, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
So it doesn't turn on while just carrying in a case or pocket due to movement? I saw an earlier poster mentioned that due to Apple using a sensitive motion activated power switch, their battery drains very fast even when not in use.
It doesn't drain fast now even keeping it near the Ipad. But as Otin says, the rate of drain will probably increase as the battery ages. Obviously the design of the AP1 didn't take much thought for longevity of the device.

ETA: But a bare minimum requirement for me, is that the thing needs to WORK, and WORK WELL. So in that regard, the AP1 nails it. If I have to buy another one 18-24 months down the road, so be it.
hollowpoint is offline   Reply With Quote