View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 03:16 PM   #53
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
So it doesn't turn on while just carrying in a case or pocket due to movement? I saw an earlier poster mentioned that due to Apple using a sensitive motion activated power switch, their battery drains very fast even when not in use.
At first the battery drain on my AP1 when not in use was not too bad, but after a year or so the battery drain was significant. The battery has degraded quite a bit in a fairly short time. Probably a poor battery design. Mine definitely could not be fully charged then sit idle for a week and not be nearly, or completely, drained.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote