View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 02:37 PM   #51
hollowpoint
Groupie
hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Mini, Kindle PW5, Libra 2
So far I haven't had any complaints about the AP1 charging, or holding a charge. With the included adapter attached to my regular lighting cable as pictured earlier, it's never an issue charging it. I've found so far I can charge, use it a bit, and leave it sit there up to a week, it'll still have plenty of battery left. Last time I charged it I think was 6 days ago, used lightly for 2 hours, haven't used since and kept it paired. Right now it shows 56%. Maybe if I were using it a lot daily I'd be more concerned about how long it can hold a charge, but really it's been a non-issue so far. I have no experience with the Logitech so cannot comment on comparison. What I can say about AP1, having used it a lot now in the Ipad, is it's hands down the best electronic stylus I have ever used. It just gets out of the way and works, like a real pencil, which is exactly what I want.
hollowpoint is offline   Reply With Quote