View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 07:52 AM   #15
davers
Connoisseur
davers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animalsdavers is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony Dark Blue 505
I don't get the whole piracy thing. I mean, I've literally thousands of paperbacks and hardcover books. I've bought from book stores, used book stores, second hand shops, and I've gotten books from other people when they were done reading. Why should an electronic edition be any different from the paper edition? If I can give a paperback to a friend and they are able to read it, how is that different from giving an electronic version to a friend so they can read it? Ah well...just waxing philisophical I guess..

Dave
davers is offline   Reply With Quote