View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 12:55 PM   #14
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
As some further reassurance, the native LRF (BBeb) format used by Sony is also XML based, so it is reasonably future proof in that it will always be possible to programmatically transform it to another XML based format (like ePUB). Assuming that the LRF is not DRM'ed that is...I don't think the ADE DRM has been cracked.

So far all the ebooks I have bought have been in a format from which the DRM can be removed. If and when I start buying DRM'ed ebooks I will buy ePUB format only, as I think this is likely to be the most stable format (ePUB, not the DRM that is).

Last edited by ShellShock; 12-06-2008 at 12:57 PM.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote