View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 07:50 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealbeater View Post
I store the vast majority of my personal collection as text or pdf.
Hmmm. Those are two of the worst possible choices of format, IMHO - text because if has no formatting, and PDF because it's not an eBook format at all and is tied to a fixed page size.

Far, far better to store books in a "rich" format which can easily be converted to whatever "terminal" format one prefers for reading. I would always store books (as opposed to reading them) in a format such as HTML or RTF.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote