View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #30
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've just tried Kindle for PC on my Windows XP PC at work and I can't get last page read synching to work on that either. Looking on the internet I found reference to having to change [PDOC] to [EBOK] in the Calibre MOBI output conversion section to get an Amazon type ASIN number created. The theory was that if you then emailed this to your device it would get registered on the Amazon database and everything should then synch correctly.

I had hoped that this would be the answer to my problems but last page read synching still seems to be avoiding me at the moment. Am I still missing something? Any suggestions from you folks who are have this working?

Thanks.

Brian
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote