View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #7
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Heck if I know!

I don't have Windows 8 (and have no intention of getting it anytime soon), but I would be interested to know how the Kindle for Windows 8 app and Kindle for PC software differ as far as features/function. Does the Windows 8 Kindle app have the same features as Kindle for Android app, which I do use on my tablets?
It sounds like it, at a minimum, has *different* ones; like using the Windows8 Live Tiles and Pins to provide quick-access to the start screen. Or its access to the standard Windows8 cloud and communications services.
Whether it turns out to be a superset of Android features or merely equivalent remains to be seen. Reviewers will tell us soon enough.

Just as they'll tell us how it differs from K4PC. Which still runs on Win8 x86.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote