View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaiswimmer View Post
Please let me know how to print the list of books in Calibre.
I would also like to know an easy way to download rar and drm ebooks to my Kindle. I've spent countless hours with unfriendly software so would appreciate some advice in this regard.
Mahalo and Aloha,
Kauai Swimmer
Welcome to Mobileread!

calibre creator, Kovid Goyal, is extremely responsive in the calibre forums, as are all the calibre developers! If you haven't already, visiting there would provide some assistance.

calibre itself can be found here. Along with the addition of the plugin 'Kindle Collections' designed by forum member meme, the creation of a storage system e.g. collections on kindles is spot on!

Specifically in the Catalog subforum.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote