View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #41
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred4231 View Post
I recived a Pocket eDge on Saturday. I have it running on 2.2. I want to load some apps on it but don't know what to do once I have the APK files on my PC. How and where do I download the files? How do I initiate them? Alse, how can I save an internet search and initiate with an icon? I know these are basic questions and I apologize for being ignorant in the ways of Android. Wish there was a primer on the basic of PE.

Fred
If you have gmail installed on your Pocket eDGe then just email them to yourself from the PC. When you open the email on the Pocket eDGe it will have an install button next to the apk attachment. You can also connect your Pocket eDGe to the PC via the supplied USB cable (your Pocket eDGe will show up as a storage device on your PC). Then on your Pocket eDGe using a file explorer (download es file explorer from the developers site) click on the apk file to install it.

Last edited by tekknogenius; 09-19-2011 at 02:56 PM.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote