View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
I have beheaded many people since my return.

What? BeFRIEND? oops.
Who'd have thought that Cthulhu was just actually just a big softy with dyslexia?

Quote:
I have some quite embarrassing letters to write.
I find the letter "Z" embarrassing - if you have to use the letter "Z", you're probably just a pretentious twat confusing intelligence with having a large vocabulary.

Quote:
When did this little site about books and pies devolve into social networking?!
It's the zeitgeist, mate. Get with the times-and-spaces.

Quote:
Man!
Last time I looked (and I look often).

Quote:
I go away from the Interweb for deux semaine & everyone has delusions of Friendster!
That's it. You are so, like, you know, blocked, dude. Whatever.

Quote:
Query:

Is Unutterable silliness the obverse side of Eldritch Horror?
It could be. I like the paradox of noting that a thread is full of uttered unuterable silliness, and the opposite of a paradox can only be another paradox, so if Eldritch Horror is utterable unsilliness (even if the utterances are in a langage that uses a lot of back-of-the-throat throwing-up kind of noises and few vowels)...well, it could be obverse.

Quote:
If so, boy! Do I have the commemorative coin for you!
Can I get some in change from a rock lobster?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote