View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 01:20 PM   #17
Jack Torrance
ďHereís Johnny
Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Torrance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG - 9.7 iPad - iPhone 12PM - Macbook Pro
While not a 13, I traded my 7+ (4-1/2 years old) In for a 12PM right before summer. I didnít want to spend the $1100 plus tax etc and I didnít. Verizon had a screaming deal and took my 7 in on trade for $579 plus $110 device dollars I saved $690 Total. That left me about $450 to finance and at 0% for two years was thought it pass on.

The phone is amazing. Iím seeing the 13 has some incremental improvements but most of this is wasted on me. Iím a big screen big battery guy and this has it in spades.
Jack Torrance is offline   Reply With Quote