View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 11:26 AM   #16
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
My iPhone 13 mini order was pushed again to the 11th of January, but it surprised me by arriving on the 22nd of December!

So far, very happy with it. Size is perfect for me, as I come from an iPhone 5S, and it is very fast which is of course enjoyable. Haven't had time to play around with the cameras much yet, but it is of course quite an upgrade so far..
Your old 5S is 8 years old, so any new phone will be a huge step up in speed and technology! I tend to stick with my iPhone models for 4 years or so. I'm currently using my 3 year old XR and will likely keep it for at least until this coming Fall of 2022, perhaps even a year more than that. I upgrade my iPads more often though as I use them for way more tasks than I use my iPhone.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote