View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 07:35 AM   #127
Markismus
Guru
Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.Markismus is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: HiSenseA5ProCC, OnyxNotePro, lots of cracked Kobo's
@GetKey I replaced the <blockquote>-tags with <div style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;">-tags. For example the article 'leerling' becomes:
Code:
<ar>
<head><k>leerling</k></head><def><div style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span> <span><b>l<span><u>ee</u></span>r·ling</b></span> <span> <span>de<sup><i>m</i></sup></span> </span> <span> <span> <span><i>meerv</i></span>: leerlingen</span>; <span><span><i>verkleinw</i></span>: leerlingetje</span></span> </span> <span> <span> <span> <span><i>zelfst nw</i></span> </span> <span> <span><span><b>1. </b></span> <span> <span>iem. die onderwijs krijgt</span> </span> <span> <div align="left" style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span><b>• </b></span> <span><i>een <span><b>externe</b></span> leerling</i></span> </div> <div align="left" style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span><b>• </b></span> <span><i>een <span><b>ijverige</b></span> leerling</i></span> </div> <div align="left" style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span><b>• </b></span> <span><i>een <span><b>interne</b></span> leerling</i></span> </div> <div align="left" style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span><b>• </b></span> <span><i>een <span><b>knappe</b></span> leerling</i></span> </div> <div align="left" style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span><b>• </b></span> <span><i>een leerling van <span><b>school</b></span> /sturen/verwijderen/</i></span> </div> <div align="left" style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span><b>• </b></span> <span><i>een <span><b>zwakke</b></span> leerling</i></span> </div> <div align="left" style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span><b>• </b></span> <span><i>de <span><b>zwakste</b></span> leerling van de klas</i></span> | <span>de slechtst presterende leerling</span>; <span>land, bedrijf enz. dat het slechtst presteert op een bepaald terrein</span> </div> </span> </span> <span><span><b>2. </b></span> <span> <span> <span><b>volgeling</b></span> van iemands leer of stelregels</span> </span> <span> <div align="left" style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><span><b>• </b></span> <span><i>de leerlingen van <span><b>Jezus</b></span></i></span> </div> </span> </span> </span> </span> </span></div></def>
</ar>
This has a serious effect on converter.exe. It crashes when the formerly stripped blockquote-tag is at the end of a line with the message: Unclosed xml-tag at line xxxxx. Removing all EOL-characters following a <div>-tag get rid of this message.

Could you test the VanDale GWHD dictionary dated November 21th?

Last edited by Markismus; 11-21-2021 at 09:12 AM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote