View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 03:00 PM   #69
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilo View Post
Last year I contacted Tolino and asked when we will see a color ereader. The answer sounded very complacent so that I got the impression that they will never ever push further to color ereaders. But the tweet from Onyx in this regard sounds very encouraging to me. They are eager to do it, if not with Triton then with another technology.
The matter of feasibility is hardly remotely a matter of intention from the producers. In fact, for the little I know about the market history shows the opposite: repairing to adding an offer for traditional displays after having pushed EPD.

When will Tesla mass produce the solar-powered microcopter? And the soda based jetpack, designed in the SIXTIES by Quino, how long will it take before somebody will finally overcome shyness and start filling some market?
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote